Instructions for Refunds
Please view your orders here: www.citruspeardinners.com/my-account/orders/. If the order is available for a refund, you will find a refund button. Click on the refund button and follow instructions.
We do not support exchanges. If you desire to make a change (meal size, amount of meals, or date), you can choose to refund your order to store credit and then you can make the desired changes in a new order.
Due to COVID-19, our partnered grocery stores have limited supply. At this time we cannot accommodate order upgrades. We will only accept new orders when a class is released. Out of stock classes will not be restocked until the next release day. We hope to offer release days more often, as we evaluate additional locations.
Read through the instructions as you refund your order, it will provide clarification.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your refund, if you do not receive it, please try again.
Why don’t I see the refund button?
If the refund button is not present on the order, we are unable to process a refund. Your order does not qualify for a refund.
An order will not qualify for a refund if any of the following are true:
1. A purchased gift card cannot be refunded, the gift card has already been sent.
2. The class date has already happened. We are unable to return the meat that has already been portioned for you. If you are within your 24 hour window after the class, you may be able to still pick up the meat.
3. Refunds are not available once the grocery store has received the class food/meat order (8 days before the scheduled class date or pickup date). The meat has already been portioned for your meals and we are unable to make adjustments to our grocery orders.
I’m unable to attend, what are my options?
If your order does not qualify for a refund, but you are unable to attend, here are a list of options we recommend:
1. If you know someone who is attending the class, you could ask if they would be willing to prepare the meals for you.
2. Reach out to family/friends and see if someone would like to purchase it from you.
3. You can pick up the meat that has been portioned for you. It must be picked up within 24 hours of the class date at the grocery store.
4. You could send another person, must be at least 16 years old, to the class in your place.
Refund Policy Fine Print
Refunds are not available for gift cards or 8 days before a scheduled class or meal pickup date.
There are two options for refund, to Citrus Pear store credit or back to credit card. The entire order will be refunded according to what option you select. We are unable to make any adjustments after a refund has been processed.
If you do not receive your Citrus Pear store credit email within 1 hour of submitting a refund, please contact us at www.citruspeardinners.com/contact-us.
A credit card refund can take up to 7 business days for it to post on your account. After that time, if you do not see the refund, please reach out to your credit card company and see if they have placed a hold on the refund.